Friday, September 28, 2007

Extreme Exhaustion Again

Just when I thought I was getting more of my energy back, WAM! I'm back to my mopey, eyes half shut self. At 5 pm, it took EVERYTHING in me to stay awake. EVERYTHING! I had a little cup of coke and that has helped me until a half hour ago. At 7:30, I was back to barely holding on. And now that it's 8 pm, I'm shot. I'm hoping I can make it up the stairs. The baby must be going through another major growth spurt.

Also, I took my resting heart rate the other day. Normally I'm completely in the normal range. Oh, I was totally at 88 bpm AT A RESTING STATE!!!! So, then I freak out that I'm freaking having a heart attack because my heart is beating that fast and it's RESTING!! until I reassured myself that I'm pumping 50 percent more blood than I was before, so that was probably it. Not to mention, my babies heart rate right now is at its peak, so I bet mine is, too, to keep up with it growing. And now, just as I'm typing this, Mr. Migrane is coming out to play.

I love you, baby. You are totally worth this, but Mommy is having a little bit of hard time today dealing with the combination of pregnancy symptoms that don't seem to come one at a time, but all at once. But, it means you're healthy, so Mommy will just have to shut her pie hole and be thankful. :)

No comments: