Sunday, September 30, 2007

I'm past 9 weeks!!

Now the baby actually looks like a baby according to my pregnancy tickers, although I noticed that last week in my ultrasound! I'm still way exhausted, though. I might actually go out and buy the paint to start on the nursery here in just a bit. I am that bored.

I put the doppler on my belly to see if I could find the heartbeat. It picked something up at 152 bpm, but I couldn't hear it. I've been having stretching pains, too, the last few days, so I'm thinking my uterus is getting ready to pop up above my pelvis (though not for a few weeks). It also feels a little different in there. So many changes! :)

2 comments:

Joan said...

Your doing such a great job!!! I love you and the baby.

TPUgh82 said...

I Love you Joanie!!!! Your doing such a great job!