Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The nursery








Because I'm completley flying by the seat of my pants at all times, I love painting, I love decorating, and I love to be creative, I've already started thinking about the nursery. With my birthday money, we bought a crib, despite not knowing exactly how this baby is doing. My thoughts are I can choose to live in fear the first trimester and deny this baby exists, or I can go about my merry way celebrating its life. I chose B, hence the early crib purchase. Here's the crib we have now above, along with the two other pieces I want for the nursery, and also a glider (not pictured), though we might just use my dad's old recliner.

Now, no matter the sex of the baby of which we'll be finding out, we're doing a jungle themed nursery with murals of a jungle and animals on the walls. I'm definitely not a professional artist, haha, so it should turn out interesting.... And finally, the bedding I like, also at the top, to go with the jungle theme.

So, that's it for now. I'll probably start painting the mural once my first trimester is over, maybe before, but we'll see how it goes.

No comments: