Thursday, October 25, 2007

Someone needs to take the doppler away from me

Hampton's heartbeat is slowing way down this week (as it should). It went from 174 at the beginning of this week, down to 168 two days ago and now down to 159 today. It must really be growing! Also, the heartbeat is getting louder and louder when I check. Today, the heartbeat monitor actually picked it up and the baby was way on my left side. At first, it was really active moving everywhere and then it must have went to sleep as I laid down because it held really still for awhile so I could get a good heartbeat measurement. Normally, I just have to count myself (though, I still do), but the monitor was blinking red big time. So, now my prediction of having a girl is starting to maybe dwindle a little, haha. I normally don't listen to the whole "heartbeat" wivestale, but I will admit, I thought 170s this late was pretty high for a boy, but now that it's majorally slowing down, we shall see. I'm still feeling girl. Here's Hampton's heartbeat checks so far:

8 weeks, 5 days (175 bpm)
11 weeks, 2 days (173 bpm)
12 weeks, 1 day (174 bpm)
12 weeks, 3 days (168 bpm)
12 weeks, 5 days (159 bpm)

Click here to hear its heartbeat:
Hampton's heartbeat

No comments: