Saturday, November 10, 2007

15 weeks!


This last week has been so much better!! I'm back to my normal pregnant self, aside from the emotional basketcase I can turn into, and I'm loving it! Everyday I've felt movement, usually in the morning, and 2 nights ago, I felt a big (well, bigger than any other movement) almost stretch where the baby was when I was listening to his/her heartbeat. It was trying to sleep and I woke it up and that's when I heard the loud movement noise on the doppler and felt a big stretch. It moved around for a minute and then went back to sleep. I am in love, I will admit.

Yesterday, we cleared out the nursery, too. Thank God for Tommy, seriously. I got freaking out of breath and exhausted after we had moved the mattress and box spring to my grandparent's house and he had to end up doing most of the other moving, packing, and throwing away of items. He is a saint!! He helps me soooooooooo much now that I'm pregnant, and even goes and does things for me when I ask him, too, just so I don't have to, and he's been the best emotional support. I couldn't have asked for a better husband or father of our child. He's just great!

Anyways, after we moved everything to my grandparent's house and threw the stuff we didn't need away, we set up the crib. We still have a lot to do in the room. We're going to order a changing table, armoire, and glider here in a few months, but at least the room is clear!

For Christmas, Tommy and I are going to paint the nursery together (since we should know the sex by the, knock on wood) and play Christmas music while we're doing it. I'm not feeling the jungle theme anymore. Then, we'll be able to start ordering more furniture and getting it put together. I'm excited!

No comments: